Scott Chiropractic Center, your auto accident and personal injury specialists are happy to discuss your individual needs.
After an accident, you probably:
* ... feel pain in parts of your body that did not hurt before; or you have increased pain in other parts of your body.
* ... are confused as to what to do first: Where to go for treatment, who to call, what to ask.
* ... are wondering what you should do about your car that was involved in the accident.
* ... are hearing different opinions and advises from various sources, and you do not know who to believe. So, all these advises are making it all the more confusing for you!
* ... want to seek Chiropractic care for your injuries but you are wondering who is going to pay for your care.
* ... are wondering if you can get care immediately at Scott Chiropractic Center.
* ... are wondering what you should do in the event that you cannot report to work due to your injuries.
* ... don't know what's going on and what else is going to happen after the accident?
Scott Chiropractic Center has been managing and treating cases like yours since 1991.
We provide professional and appropriate guidance, support, and best of all....excellent Chiropractic care. We will assist you and make you feel comfortable and confident that you are making the right choices.
An accident may be traumatic and a nuisance to deal with. An accident somehow alters the usual normal flow of one's daily activities, and to some extent affect the people around you. Pain incurred from an accident may interfere with one's decision making abilities and may cause more stress in the long run.
Dr. Scott understands that these factors could make your life difficult and confusing.
At Scott Chiropractic Center:
- Walk ins are welcome
- Daytime, evening and weekends available
- Modern facility, with x-ray and rehab equipment on site
- At times, your treatments may be covered at no cost to you
- No charge consultation
- Gentle chiropractic treatment along with physiotherapy and therapeutic exercise regimen
Dr. Diana Scott and her staff have been caring for patients from all over the Bay area. If you have been injured in an auto accident, delaying care could affect the healing process.
Time will not wait for you. Dial the number below and make your appointment. If you decide, just come to the office during the office hours listed. We understand that you need help and many things are going on.
Feel comfortable... feel safe. We understand. And yes, your children are welcome, too.
1-877-469-3333 Toll Free